Title: Maintenance Technican - Rome, GA
Other Locations: US-GA-Atlanta
Job Number: 17158
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Troubleshooting and resolving equipment issues on assigned shift
* Performing preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
* Lubricating, rebuilding and replacing parts
* Responsible for cleaning machinery as related to maintenance
* 2 years experience in a manufacturing facility with previous experience in electrical and mechanical, or equivalent technical school experience
* Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) skills needed
* HS Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read equipment manuals, blueprints, etc. and perform basic math calculations
* Responsibility (authority) for reporting quality and food safety noncompliance to authorized personnel with authority to initiate action.
* Work overtime and weekends as needed
Hillshire Brands focuses on providing meat-centric food products that satisfy consumer appetites and offer exceptional quality and value. The flagship brands of our reinvigorated company include Ball Park, Gallo Salame, Hillshire Farm, Jimmy Dean and State Fair. In addition, the company produces the well-loved Sara Lee frozen desserts. The Hillshire Brands foodservice division serves our portfolio of products to restaurants, schools, convenience stores, healthcare facilities, hospitality venues and other food service operations. Collectively, these brands generate $4 billion in revenue as they touch millions of consumers in North America.
At Hillshire Brands, we believe that careers are as unique as individuals. That's why we offer employment opportunities that give you ownership of your career. All employees have a voice, and your ideas are valued. As an employee of the company, your individual contributions will make a significant impact on our overall success. Our organization benefits from the passion of individuals working together, so as an employee of Hillshire Brands you will have an opportunity to further develop your skills, gain new experiences and build new capabilities.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer